Category: Managing a Dive Charter Boat
Operating a Dive Charter Boat
This section introduces management principles, techniques, and processes particular to a dive charter boat. These principles, techniques, and processes are in addition to the ones presented in Dive Management Essentials.
This section of 'Dive Management' is still 'in the works'. Part One of Scubanomics is 'live': Dive Industry.
Managing a Dive Charter Boat: Topics In The Works
- Should I Buy or Invest in a Dive Charter Boat?
- Selecting & Purchasing a Boat
- Business & Marketing Plans
- Sales & Marketing Channels
- Wholesale vs. Retail
- Financing a Dive Charter Boat
- Staff Management, Training & Coaching
- Selecting a Booking System
- Selecting & Setting Up a Web Platform
- Managing Online Content
- Managing Your Bookings
- Managing Day-Trip Activities
- Managing On-Site Repairs & Maintenance
- Managing On-Site Rental Operations
- Managing an On-Site Fill Station
- ...and More
‘Live’ on Scubanomics
- Overview: Market data, statistics, and information to understand where the scuba diving industry stands.
- Analysis: Thought-provoking questions and findings to help us think creatively about the future of our dive industry.
- Strategies: Disruptive and non-disruptive strategies to break the status quo and grow your scuba diving business.