Category: Managing a Local Dive Shop
Operating a Local Dive Shop
This section introduces management principles, techniques, and processes particular to a local dive shop, also known as an origin dive center. These principles, techniques, and processes are in addition to the ones presented in Dive Management Essentials.
This section of 'Dive Management' is still 'in the works'. Part One of Scubanomics is 'live': Dive Industry.
Managing a Local Dive Shop: Topics In The Works
- Should I Buy or Invest in a Local Dive Shop?
- Managing Dive Shop Operations
- Business & Marketing Plans
- Financing a Dive Shop
- Inventory Management
- Staff Management
- Sales Training & Coaching
- Selecting a POS
- Selecting & Setting Up a Web Platform
- Managing Online Content
- Managing Your Retail Operations
- Managing Your Dive School Activities
- Managing Your Travel Business
- Managing Repairs & Maintenance
- Managing Your Rental Operations
- Managing Your Fill Stations
- ...and More
‘Live’ on Scubanomics
- Overview: Market data, statistics, and information to understand where the scuba diving industry stands.
- Analysis: Thought-provoking questions and findings to help us think creatively about the future of our dive industry.
- Strategies: Disruptive and non-disruptive strategies to break the status quo and grow your scuba diving business.
Discussions on Medium
- Market Data: Scuba Diving Certifications in the USA in 2020Source: Scubanomics - Medium
- Scubapro’s Financial Results for The First Half of 2020Source: Scubanomics - Medium
- Welcome to Scubanomics on MediumSource: Scubanomics - Medium
- Deadly Fire Aboard the Conception Dive Boat: Causes & RecommendationsSource: Scubanomics - Medium
- The Dive Industry in a Difficult YearSource: Scubanomics - Medium
- The Scuba Diving Industry in October 2020: A ‘Sentiment’ StudySource: Scubanomics - Medium