Category: Managing a Local Dive Shop
Operating a Local Dive Shop
This section introduces management principles, techniques, and processes particular to a local dive shop, also known as an origin dive center. These principles, techniques, and processes are in addition to the ones presented in Dive Management Essentials.
This section of 'Dive Management' is still 'in the works'. Part One of Scubanomics is 'live': Dive Industry.
Managing a Local Dive Shop: Topics In The Works
- Should I Buy or Invest in a Local Dive Shop?
- Managing Dive Shop Operations
- Business & Marketing Plans
- Financing a Dive Shop
- Inventory Management
- Staff Management
- Sales Training & Coaching
- Selecting a POS
- Selecting & Setting Up a Web Platform
- Managing Online Content
- Managing Your Retail Operations
- Managing Your Dive School Activities
- Managing Your Travel Business
- Managing Repairs & Maintenance
- Managing Your Rental Operations
- Managing Your Fill Stations
- ...and More
‘Live’ on Scubanomics
About The Dive Industry:
- Overview: Market data, statistics, and information to understand where the scuba diving industry stands.
- Analysis: Thought-provoking questions and findings to help us think creatively about the future of this industry.
- Strategies: Disruptive and non-disruptive strategies to break the status quo and grow your dive business.