Category: Succeeding as a Dive Professional
How To Make a Good Living Out of Your Passion for Scuba Diving
This section is all about you, as a divemaster or scuba diving instructor. It introduces principles, techniques, and processes to help you build a successful career in the dive industry.
This section of 'Dive Management' is still 'in the works'. Part One of Scubanomics is 'live': Dive Industry.
Succeeding As A Dive Professional: Topics In The Works
- Your Personal Branding & Marketing
- How To Build a Successful Career in Diving
- Should I Remain Independent or Join a Dive Center?
- Social Media For a Dive Pro
- Your Role in a Dive Center Sales
- How To Sell Your Services & Yourself
- Instructor Card - Then What?
- Life as a Scuba Diving Instructor
- Life as a Divemaster
- ...and More
‘Live’ on Scubanomics
- Overview: Market data, statistics, and information to understand where the scuba diving industry stands.
- Analysis: Thought-provoking questions and findings to help us think creatively about the future of our dive industry.
- Strategies: Disruptive and non-disruptive strategies to break the status quo and grow your scuba diving business.