Category: Dive Management Essentials
Operating a Dive Business
This first section of 'Dive Management' introduces management principles, techniques, and processes that are valid for all scuba diving companies. The following sections will cover content specific to these dive business groups:
In most cases, the content of these posts is also useful in managing your personal career in diving.
This section of 'Dive Management' is still 'in the works'. Part One of Scubanomics is 'live': Dive Industry.
Dive Management Essentials:
Topics In The Works
- Business & Marketing Planning
- Branding & Brand Management
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Sales, Sales Management & Coaching
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Complaints
- Costing & Pricing
- Environment & Sustainability
- Risk Management
- ...and More
‘Live’ on Scubanomics
About The Dive Industry:
- Overview: Market data, statistics, and information to understand where the scuba diving industry stands.
- Analysis: Thought-provoking questions and findings to help us think creatively about the future of this industry.
- Strategies: Disruptive and non-disruptive strategies to break the status quo and grow your dive business.